Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Ben Laurie <be...@algroup.co.uk> on 1998/05/21 19:13:24 UTC

Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3/src/modules/standard mod_log_referer.c

Brian Behlendorf wrote:

> At 11:20 PM 5/20/98 +0100, ben wrote:
> >And fixing that produces this alarmingly large patch, that surprisingly
> >reveals no other bugs, but may prevent them in future.
>
> Let's not worry about it right now then.  I'll just do a pstrdup and be
> done with it.

Like I said later, it actually did reveal a bug, I'd just forgotten
about it. I'd be happier if we committed it.

> >In fact, it doesn't even reveal this bug, coz I did it under Win32 which
> >doesn't include mod_log_referer - is that a bug?
>
> mod_log_referer is on the list of modules in STATUS called "modules that
> need to be made to work on win32".  What doesn't work about it?  Or does
> it?  Maybe the other ones on that list could be looked at too.  Hmm, I know
> we've had bug reports for mod_info on win32...

I suspect that all that doesn't work is that it hasn't had a makefile
made for it.

mod_info is slightly trickier, I seem to remember.

Cheers,

Ben.