Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Arrigo Marchiori <ar...@yahoo.it.INVALID> on 2021/01/01 14:11:05 UTC

Re: Language subsets

Hello Peter,

On Tue, Dec 29, 2020 at 03:13:36PM +0100, Peter Kovacs wrote:

> On 29.12.20 14:26, Arrigo Marchiori wrote:

> > > maybe also "it" for Andrea and Arrigo.
> > +1
> >
> > I am available for testing the Italian builds -- but unfortunately not
> > on macOS.
>
> I can provide you a remote access to a MAC OS Machine that we have organized
> for the OpenOffice project.
>
> The machine is available for development and testing work.

Wow, I'd love to try that!

I need of course some info:

 - what do I need to connect? (rdesktop? TeamViewer? ssh+x11?)

 - is it always-on or shall we agree a connection time? If so, what
   timezone are you in? :-)

 - does it allow multiple users (virtual sessions?) at the same time,
   or shall we share the same desktop?

Of course you can send me these info privately, if you wish.

Best regards and happy 2021,
--
Arrigo

http://rigo.altervista.org