Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by "Cam Q. Mach" <ca...@inspur.com> on 2017/07/20 16:57:36 UTC

Review PR 2020 - Add PutKudu Processor for Kudu

Hello NiFi Dev,

Would you please help to review this Pull Request?

https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/2020

Jira: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-3973

Thanks,

Cam Mach

Inspur USA

RE: Review PR 2020 - Add PutKudu Processor for Kudu

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Cam, if we don't find anyone I will do it.  Just not familiar with kudu at
all so will be a bit slow.

Posted by Ricky Saltzer <ri...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Cam -

Thanks for the PR, I'll see if I can take a look this afternoon.

Ricky

--
Ricky Saltzer
http://www.cloudera.com

Re: Review PR 2020 - Add PutKudu Processor for Kudu

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Cam,

I am still willing to help review but i ask that you please be
patient.  Hopefully someone else can help sooner but if not i am still
happy to when able.  We have 91 outstanding PRs at this time and
probably a few more patch available items in Apache NiFi
contributions.  You could consider also helping review other work.

Thanks

Posted by "Cam Q. Mach" <ca...@inspur.com>.

Posted by "Cam Q. Mach" <ca...@inspur.com>.

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Dev Community,

If there is anyone with familiarity with Apache Kudu who has an
install they could use to test this against it would be greatly
appreciated.  Cam appears to have done some nice work here so finding
a reviewer that can help would be great.  You do NOT have to be a
committer to help review/validate this though such reviews are greatly
valued.

Cam - thanks for your contribution.

Joe