Posted to user@synapse.apache.org by sh...@wipro.com on 2009/01/20 13:29:00 UTC

Un-deploy proxy configuration dynamically

Hi,

I am using org.apache.synapse.experimental.ProxyDeployer to dynamically
deploy my proxy configuration.

( Refer to the corresponding mail [1].).

Now I want to dynamically remove the proxy configuration. I tried by
deleting the file from the "proxies" directory.

But synapse doesn't trigger the un-deploy.

Can someone suggest me ways to do it?

 Regards,

 Shradha

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/synapse-user/200812.mbox/browse

Subject : (Dynamically loading proxy configuration in synapse.xml)

I am attaching the message for quick reference.