Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Chris Iken <ai...@gmx.de> on 2006/11/06 14:15:14 UTC

Custom transport sender

Hi,

Does a custom transport sender must be extended from the
org.apache.Axis2.transport.AbstractTransportSender class?
Or does the following work, too?

class CustomTransportSender extends AbstractHandler implements
TransportSender

If AbstractTransportSender is needed, this is very bad for Datagram senders

Chris

Re: Custom transport sender

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
If "AbstractHandler and TransportSender" works, then we need to fix
the docs. Please help by adding a JIRA bug.

thanks,
dims

AW: Custom transport sender