Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Bruno Dusausoy <bd...@yp5.be> on 2010/10/15 14:56:49 UTC

GenericFileOperationFailedException

Hi,

I'm using Camel 2.4.0 on Windows.
I have a simple route which takes a file from fs and add it as
attachment to an email :

        from("file:c:\\post?fileName=input.csv")
        .process(new Processor() {

                Message in = exchange.getIn();
                Message out = exchange.getOut();

                out.addAttachment(
                    in.getHeader("CamelFileName", String.class),
                    new DataHandler(new
FileDataSource(in.getBody(File.class)))
                );
                out.setBody("Mail message");
            }
        })

.to("smtp://localhost:25?username=test&password=test&from=Test<te...@localhost>&subject=Test");

It works fine when setting "?noop=true" to the file endpoint but when
removing it I get :

[Camel Thread 0 - file://c:post] GenericFileOnCompletion        ERROR
Caused by:
[org.apache.camel.component.file.GenericFileOperationFailedException -
Cannot rename file: GenericFile[c:\post\input.csv] to:
GenericFile[\.camel\]]
[...]

I've found an issue related to this :
It says it's fixed since more than a year so I guess it works fine,
otherwise someone would have reopened it.
Am I missing something in my code ?

Regards.
--
Bruno Dusausoy
YP5 Software

--
Pensez environnement : limitez l'impression de ce mail.

Re: GenericFileOperationFailedException

Posted by Bruno Dusausoy <bd...@yp5.be>.
On Fri, 15 Oct 2010 14:56:49 +0200, Bruno Dusausoy <bd...@yp5.be>
wrote:

[...]

I've just looked more carefully at the documentation and used the
"?move=" attribute.
It works.

Sorry for the noise.

Regards.