Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by GARG Shishir FTR&D <sh...@rd.francetelecom.com> on 2000/10/11 03:01:47 UTC

Deployment

hi.

I've been manually editing the web based UI available to deploy the samples
available in the examples. That works ok.

But I was wondering if that deployment descriptor that ALREADY has those
parameters could be picked up dynamically, or ATLEAST at start-up, then this
SOAP implementation would be much more useful :)

Is there a way already to do this / is someone working on this yet?

Re: Deployment

Posted by George I Matkovits <ma...@uswest.net>.

You are able to do exactly that with a simple 2 lines bat file.
Regards - George

Re: Deployment

Posted by George I Matkovits <ma...@uswest.net>.