Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by jaspa <ja...@btinternet.com> on 2007/10/04 14:08:58 UTC

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.activemq.command.ConnectionInfo.isClientMaster()Z

Hi,

Can anyone help with the following error?

java.lang.AbstractMethodError:
org.apache.activemq.openwire.v2.BrokerInfoMarshaller.tightUnmarshal(Lorg/apache/activemq/openwire/OpenWireFormat;Ljava/lang/Object;Ljava/io/DataInputStream;Lorg/apache/activemq/openwire/BooleanStream;)V
        at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.doUnmarshal(OpenWireFormat.java:350)
        at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.unmarshal(OpenWireFormat.java:276)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:142)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.activemq.command.ConnectionInfo.isClientMaster()Z
        at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.v2.ConnectionInfoMarshaller.tightMarshal1(ConnectionInfoMarshaller.java:107)
        at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.marshal(OpenWireFormat.java:234)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.oneway(TcpTransport.java:124)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor.oneway(InactivityMonitor.java:141)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.oneway(TransportFilter.java:78)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator.oneway(WireFormatNegotiator.java:77)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.MutexTransport.oneway(MutexTransport.java:44)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.asyncRequest(ResponseCorrelator.java:68)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.request(ResponseCorrelator.java:73)
        at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.syncSendPacket(ActiveMQConnection.java:1131)
        at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.ensureConnectionInfoSent(ActiveMQConnection.java:1219)
        at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.start(ActiveMQConnection.java:435)
        at
org.logicblaze.lingo.jms.JmsProducerConfig.createConnection(JmsProducerConfig.java:85)
        at
org.logicblaze.lingo.jms.impl.MultiplexingRequestor.newInstance(MultiplexingRequestor.java:65)
        at
org.logicblaze.lingo.jms.JmsServiceExporterMessageListener.afterPropertiesSet(JmsServiceExporterMessageListener.java:84)
        at
org.logicblaze.lingo.jms.JmsServiceExporter.afterPropertiesSet(JmsServiceExporter.java:47)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1062)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1029)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:420)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:245)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:141)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:242)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:156)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:290)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:348)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:92)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:77)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:68)

I am using:
<dependency>
  <groupId>org.apache.activemq</groupId>
  <artifactId>activemq-core</artifactId>
  <version>4.1.1</version>
</dependency>
<dependency>
  <groupId>javax.jms</groupId>
  <artifactId>jms</artifactId>
  <version>1.1</version>
</dependency>
<dependency>
  <groupId>org.logicblaze.lingo</groupId>
  <artifactId>lingo</artifactId>
  <version>1.3</version>
</dependency>
<dependency>
  <groupId>org.springframework</groupId>
  <artifactId>spring</artifactId>
  <version>2.0</version>
</dependency>

Re: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.activemq.command.ConnectionInfo.isClientMaster()Z

Posted by jaspa <ja...@btinternet.com>.
Thanks for the explanation - I made the following change to the POM which
resolved the problem, but I have to admit it was more luck that judgement!
:-

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.logicblaze.lingo</groupId>
            <artifactId>lingo</artifactId>