Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Simon MacDonald <si...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/24 19:50:41 UTC

It's tagging day!

Okay,

Let's drive all of the repo's to the center of town where we will commence
to beating them with sticks. Um, I mean tagging them 2.1.0rc1. Who's
tagging the JS repo as we want to wait to include the generated .js file in
all the other repos.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald

P.S. It makes me sad that some (most) of you are too young to get the
"drive all of the repo's to the center of town where we will commence to
beating them with sticks" reference.

Re: It's tagging day!

Posted by Simon MacDonald <si...@gmail.com>.
There are bugs/omissions that I want to fix in the docs but they can be
part of the rc2 tag if that is okay with everyone?

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald

Re: It's tagging day!

Posted by Michael Brooks <mi...@michaelbrooks.ca>.
Docs are tagged 2.1.0rc1

Re: It's tagging day!

Posted by Tim Kim <ti...@gmail.com>.
Tagged!

--
Timothy Kim

Re: It's tagging day!

Posted by Tim Kim <ti...@gmail.com>.
It might take me a bit to tag today - I'm running into some problems with
circular require on playbook.

RE: It's tagging day!

Posted by "Leutwyler, Markus" <ma...@hp.com>.
Still working on the transition to cordova-js

Markus

Posted by Herm Wong <he...@hotmail.com>.

Re: It's tagging day!

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
Re-tagged cordova-docs 2.1.0rc1

Re: It's tagging day!

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.

Re: It's tagging day!

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
iOS tagged 2.1.0rc1.

Re: It's tagging day!

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.
WP7 is tagged

--
@purplecabbage
risingj.com

Re: It's tagging day!

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.

Re: It's tagging day!

Posted by Michael Brooks <mi...@michaelbrooks.ca>.

Re: It's tagging day!

Posted by Simon MacDonald <si...@gmail.com>.
Ticket opened:

Re: It's tagging day!

Posted by Anis KADRI <an...@gmail.com>.
Agreed

On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 1:38 PM, <gt...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Can we make a jira to fix this?
>
> Make cordova.js put a version prop on the cordova object during build
> (taken from package.json)
>
> Then device modules just return that
> Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

Re: It's tagging day!

Posted by gt...@gmail.com.

Re: It's tagging day!

Posted by Simon MacDonald <si...@gmail.com>.