Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Trapo <ne...@trapo.it> on 2004/03/04 23:51:34 UTC

My lenya index page is blank..

Hi list,

i have deployed the latest bin on a linux server (red hat 8.0) and
tomcat 5. Deploy seems ok. When i go to the webapp i get a white page..
This is my ls /usr/local/tomcat/common/endorsed:

xalan-2.5.2.jar  xercesImpl.jar  xmlParserAPIs.jar

Any ideas on the problem?

Btw and out of topic: when deploying an application, i got that root is
owner of the folder and all the files in it, there's a way to deploy
saying that me (and not root) is owner of that webapp?

Re: My lenya index page is blank..

Posted by André Velle <an...@netcom-gsm.no>.
Trapo <newlenyauser <at> trapo.it> writes:

> Hi list,
>
> i have deployed the latest bin on a linux server (red hat 8.0) and
> tomcat 5. Deploy seems ok. When i go to the webapp i get a white page..
> This is my ls /usr/local/tomcat/common/endorsed:
>
> xalan-2.5.2.jar  xercesImpl.jar  xmlParserAPIs.jar

You need xalan-2.5.0.jar instead of xalan-2.5.2.jar in common/endorsed. You'll
find it in WEB-INF/lib/endorsed of the binary Lenya distribution.

Regards,
André