Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org> on 2013/09/04 16:38:32 UTC

How to release:perform without site & publishing?

I am fond of the Release plugin's ability to check out my code, tag, update
the POM, and check it back in. I just don't need any site generation or
publishing to a remote repository.

Is it possible to skip the latter? If not, can I publish to my local
repository without messing up its metadata?

--
Cheers,
Paul

Re: How to release:perform without site & publishing?

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
You can configure the goals to execute. Just configure that to "install".

/Anders (mobile)