Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Robert Bernhardt <be...@googlemail.com> on 2012/11/23 14:43:52 UTC

MailEntityProcessor in Solr 4

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to use the MailEntityProcessor with Solr 4 and have a couple of
questions about. I already configured an IMAP Account to fetch mails from,
so I'm able to index some mails.

Questions/Issues:
1.) I set the fetchSize to 1 000 000 as the default 32k were not sufficient
at all, but a full import fetches only 32k mails. (I'm aware of the
fetchMailsSince parameter and use the default value (a date back in 2009),
the (spam)mails I'm trying to index are 1 to 3 weeks old)

2.) I'm totally confused why none of my indexed mails has a content field
(afaik this field should contain the body parts), is there anything I
missed to configure?

3.) I need to index some custom header fields, but I don't know where to
configure these fields?

I hope someone can clarify my (maybe simple) questions.

Many thanks in advance,
Robert