Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by muthamilan Sargunaanandan <mu...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/20 05:45:28 UTC

[users@httpd] Open SSL upgradation doubt

Hello SME,

My Production environment webserver  Apache
httpd-2.2.22-win32-x86-openssl-0.9.8t
<http://httpd-2.2.22-win32-x86-openssl-0.9.8t.as/> having OpenSSL Multiple
Remote Security Vulnerabilities.

As per the Vulnerability scan report , they suggested to upgrade the open
ssl.

is it possible with out Apache upgrade, can I upgrade the open SSL verson?
if yes, please let me know the procedure for the same.

Please guide me.

Thanks.
Muthamilan