Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Saminda Wijeratne <sa...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/02 23:42:08 UTC

Updates to Airavata API & Registry API

Following extensions were made to the APIs

*Airavata API - WorkflowManger*

    public boolean isPublishedWorkflowExists(String workflowName) throws
AiravataAPIInvocationException;
    public void publishWorkflow(String workflowName, String
publishWorkflowName) throws AiravataAPIInvocationException;
    public void publishWorkflow(String workflowName) throws
AiravataAPIInvocationException;
    public String getPublishedWorkflowGraphXML(String workflowName) throws
AiravataAPIInvocationException;
    public Workflow getPublishedWorkflow(String workflowName) throws
AiravataAPIInvocationException;
    public List<String> getPublishedWorkflowNames() throws
AiravataAPIInvocationException;
    public Map<String,Workflow> getPublishedWorkflows() throws
AiravataAPIInvocationException;
    public void removePublishedWorkflow(String workflowName)throws
AiravataAPIInvocationException;

*    public List<WorkflowInput> getWorkflowInputs(WorkflowData
workflowData) throws AiravataAPIInvocationException, Exception;
    public List<WorkflowData> getAllWorkflows() throws
AiravataAPIInvocationException;*

These are added to mess with published workflows. I thought I had added
them earlier, but turns out it was only there in the registry API. So
adding them here as well.

*Here the WorkflowData is a wrapper for the workflow graph xml which will
contain a value saying whether its published or not. *

*AiravataRegistry2 - ProvenanceRegistry*
    public List<ExperimentData> searchExperiments(String user, String
experimentNameRegex)throws RegistryException;

I haven't added tags to the beans yet.

Saminda