Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk> on 2004/02/03 13:10:20 UTC

Problem with same target name in external

I have a build process that invokes another build process using <ant>.

Both build process have a 'compile' target.

If I invoke referenced build process, then my own compile target, the
'compile' target is executed on the invoked build process, my own
'compile' target will not be invoked.

Is this a bug?

Regards, Upayavira

Re: Problem with same target name in external

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk>.
Upayavira wrote:

> I have a build process that invokes another build process using <ant>.
>
> Both build process have a 'compile' target.
>
> If I invoke referenced build process, then my own compile target, the
> 'compile' target is executed on the invoked build process, my own
> 'compile' target will not be invoked.
>
> Is this a bug?
>
> Regards, Upayavira

Oooh. Oooh. How embarassing. It turns out that there was a real 'silly'
in my build script which tried to copy a jar before compiling it.

Sorry for the noise.

Regards, Upayavira