Posted to general@lucene.apache.org by lchingman <lc...@hotmail.com> on 2010/12/10 11:24:23 UTC

Apache solr limited records return

For instant, if there is 1000 records return, but i only want 100 records, is
there any query filter can achieve this?

Re: Apache solr limited records return

Posted by chingmanle <ch...@readingroom.com>.
i tried the parameter rows=15 which gives me 15 records per page but still
have 1000 records display in different pages

Re: Apache solr limited records return

Posted by Matthew Runo <mr...@zappos.com>.
You can set the rows parameter in your request. rows=100 would cause only the first 100 to come back.

--Matthew Runo