Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Sriman Venkatasubbu , Tidel Park - Chennai" <Sr...@msdc.hcltech.com> on 2003/07/21 07:34:03 UTC

Problem in validation?

I am very new to struts...

In my jsp page i am creating dynamic form elements.I want to validate those
form elements by using validator.xml.
Is it possible to validate dynamic text boxes(form elements) ?If it is
possible ,how can i configure in validator.xml.

Thanks
Sriman

Re: Problem in validation?

Posted by Siva <si...@india.adventnet.com>.
This can be validated using the basic validators provided by the struts
framework itself.

just specify the validators you want (like required, minLength, maxLength etc)
in the validatior-rules.xml
and associate this with your form using the validation.xml file.