Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by anthony shaw <an...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/24 06:23:04 UTC

[dev] REST API project

Hi,

Does anyone know the state of any of the "REST API for LibCloud" projects
out there?

I saw one https://github.com/islamgulov/libcloud.rest that hasn't been
worked on for 2 years.

Are there any other more complete projects out there?

Thanks,
Ant

Re: [dev] REST API project

Posted by Tomaz Muraus <to...@apache.org>.
Sadly I'm not aware of any other more complete project right now.

And yeah, libcloud.rest hasn't been updated for a while so it probably
needs quite a lot of work to get it up to date and working with the latest
version...

One of the ideas in the past was to move libcloud.rest into Apache as a
Libcloud sub-project, but sadly we had no one who would maintain it.

If someone wants to pick it up, get it up to date and potentially maintain
it in the future I'm open to that option again.