Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Jorge Esteban Quilcate Otoya <qu...@gmail.com> on 2023/01/26 15:35:33 UTC

[VOTE] KIP-864: Add End-To-End Latency Metrics to Connectors

Hi all,

I'd like to call for a vote on KIP-864, which proposes to add metrics to
measure end-to-end latency in source and sink connectors.

KIP:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-864%3A+Add+End-To-End+Latency+Metrics+to+Connectors

Discussion thread:
https://lists.apache.org/thread/k6rh2mr7pg94935fgpqw8b5fj308f2n7

Many thanks,
Jorge.

Re: [VOTE] KIP-864: Add End-To-End Latency Metrics to Connectors

Posted by Jorge Esteban Quilcate Otoya <qu...@gmail.com>.
Hi everyone,

Bumping this vote thread. 2 +1 binding and 1 +1 non-binding so far.

Cheers,
Jorge.

Posted by Knowles Atchison Jr <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non binding)