Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by James Green <ja...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/07 08:35:44 UTC

Downloads page - add link to snapshots?

Could someone add the page to the snapshots folder?

For ease:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/openejb/apache-tomee/

Thanks,
James

Re: Downloads page - add link to snapshots?

Posted by James Green <ja...@gmail.com>.
It is not possible to edit the downloads page. Whilst this is probably
sensible, it does inhibit contributions such as the addition of the builds
page link.

I actually cannot see anything linking to the sitemap page either...

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.

--
Jean-Louis

Re: Downloads page - add link to snapshots?

Posted by James Green <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by James Green <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Howard W. Smith, Jr." <sm...@gmail.com>.