Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Oliver Zeigermann <oz...@c1-fse.de> on 2004/01/27 15:51:40 UTC

[VOTE] New Committer: Martin Dulisch

I'd like to nominate Martin Dulisch <md...@s-und-n.de> as a
committer for the Slide project.

He has made major contributions to the restructuring of the client and
was the major maintainer of some parts of the client in the past.

He has my +1

Cheers,
Oliver

Re: [VOTE] New Committer: Martin Dulisch

Posted by robert burrell donkin <rd...@apache.org>.
On 27 Jan 2004, at 15:50, Michael Oliver wrote:

> While I am not yet able to cast a vote, let me voice my support
> nonetheless.
>
> +1

(the way i see it is that) any developer (in the jakarta sense which
includes those folks who contribute by participating on debates on dev
lists) can cast a vote but only some votes are counted officially. the
votes of developers do carry moral authority and are not wasted since
they can influence voters whose votes are binding.

IMHO the conventional way of reminding people that you don't consider
your vote to be binding is to write: +1 (non-binding) and so on.

- robert

Re: [VOTE] New Committer: Martin Dulisch

Posted by Michael Oliver <ol...@matrix-media.com>.

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
On 27 Jan 2004, at 10:45, Martin Holz wrote:

> Oliver Zeigermann <oz...@c1-fse.de> writes:
>
>> I'd like to nominate Martin Dulisch <md...@s-und-n.de> as a
>> committer for the Slide project.
>>
>> He has made major contributions to the restructuring of the client and
>> was the major maintainer of some parts of the client in the past.
>>

>> He has my +1
>
> +1

+1

--
Stefano.

Re: [VOTE] New Committer: Martin Dulisch

Posted by Martin Holz <ho...@fiz-chemie.de>.
Oliver Zeigermann <oz...@c1-fse.de> writes:

> I'd like to nominate Martin Dulisch <md...@s-und-n.de> as a
> committer for the Slide project.
>
> He has made major contributions to the restructuring of the client and
> was the major maintainer of some parts of the client in the past.
>

> He has my +1

+1

Re: [VOTE] New Committer: Martin Dulisch

Posted by Ingo Brunberg <ib...@fiz-chemie.de>.
+1 from me as well.

Regards,
Ingo