Posted to dev@oltu.apache.org by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/12 16:48:16 UTC

Amber task plan (was Re: Apache Retreat Sept 2010)

Hi Simo, others,
Apart the Retreat in UK, why don't we make a plan of tasks?
I think that if someone is not interested in Amber wouldn't have accepted to
step in, so I am confident we can still make a good job :-)
Personally I'd planned to work on the RSA part of the signature-api but
maybe a good idea would be finishing together the design of the spec-api (or
say we are satisfied :P) and then jump to making the first OAuth v1 impl.
What do you all think?
Tommaso

Re: Amber task plan (was Re: Apache Retreat Sept 2010)

Posted by Pid <pi...@pidster.com>.
On 13/09/2010 13:51, Simone Tripodi wrote:
> Hi Tommaso,
> I'm the first asking apologize. Unfortunately I started getting fun
> with other Apache projects that I neglected - my big fault - Apache
> Amber.
> Times have to changed, otherwise we're in the middle of taking a decision...
> My big +1 on completing that stuff, just the time to terminate what I
> suspended and I'll be back.

I've been fairly busy with work stuff too.  I'm out of the country most
of the next 2 weeks, the only time I'm back is for Fri - Sun at Hursley.

I've made some progress, I just need a few hours to tidy it up, check &
commit it.  Don't worry, it'll pick up again soon.

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tommaso,