Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by nmittal <nm...@rblt.com> on 2008/08/04 22:09:38 UTC

Books/Tutorials

Hi, I am new to ActiveMQ and JMS. Could someone be kind enough to point me to
some good books or any online documentation.
IMHO, documentation on ActiveMQ website is helpful if you know what you are
doing.

regards,
Nishant

Re: Books/Tutorials

Posted by vezee <ar...@yahoo.com>.
Bought the book with 40% discount.
Thanks Bruce :-)

Re: Books/Tutorials

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.

Twitter: http://twitter.com/brucesnyder

Re: Books/Tutorials

Posted by vezee <ar...@yahoo.com>.
Does anyone have a free copy of this book? Do you mind sharing?
Now its not free. They are asking for $20 for a year :-(

vezee

There is a free ActiveMQ reference guide @

http://www.ttmsolutions.com/contact2.php4

No forms to fill out unless you want to be placed on the mailing list.

Re: Books/Tutorials

Posted by Joe Fernandez <jo...@ttmsolutions.com>.
There is a free ActiveMQ reference guide @

http://www.ttmsolutions.com/contact2.php4

No forms to fill out unless you want to be placed on the mailing list.

Joe

Re: Books/Tutorials

Re: Books/Tutorials

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 2:09 PM, nmittal <nm...@rblt.com> wrote:

> Hi, I am new to ActiveMQ and JMS. Could someone be kind enough to point me to
> some good books or any online documentation.
> IMHO, documentation on ActiveMQ website is helpful if you know what you are
> doing.

We are in the process of writing a book about ActiveMQ. It will be
fully available later in the year:

http://www.manning.com/snyder/

Bruce
);'