Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Ravi Roy <ra...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/06 07:23:15 UTC

Showing current classpath Ant is using in Build executing state

Hi All,

In a scenario, where build is executing how I can see / log the current
classpath of this build, which Ant is relying to build the project ?
I think Ant -diagnositcs gives the interesting informarmation but not in the
build executing state and is static in nature.

Thanks in advance for thoughts!

Regards,
Ravi.

AW: AW: Showing current classpath Ant is using in Build executing state

Posted by Knuplesch, Jürgen <Ju...@icongmbh.de>.
Thank you! This is great, because I always was thinking of sth. Like that.
There are so many problems with the classpath...

--
Jürgen Knuplesch                    www.icongmbh.de
icon Systemhaus GmbH                Tel. +49 711 806098-275

Geschäftsführer: Uwe Seltmann
HRB Stuttgart 17655
USt-IdNr.: DE 811944121
Author: Ant in Action           http://antbook.org/

Re: AW: Showing current classpath Ant is using in Build executing state

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@apache.org>.

--------------------------------------------------------"/>

Author: Ant in Action           http://antbook.org/

AW: Showing current classpath Ant is using in Build executing state

RE : Showing current classpath Ant is using in Build executing state

Posted by Bourzeix, Hervé <He...@Genesys.com>.
try -verbose in your ant argument line , otherwise do a pathconvert / echo inside the build
regards,

Posted by Rainer Noack <ra...@noacks.net>.
 ... for some deeper information take a look at the <classloaderreport> task
at

http://enitsys.sourceforge.net/ant-classloadertask/

cheers

Rainer

I would echo the properties, perhaps logging to a file.

<echoproperties/>

---glenn

Posted by glenn opdycke-hansen <gl...@gmail.com>.