Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Nguyen Anh Tu <ng...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/07 11:01:14 UTC

Autoscaling

Hi guys,

Do anyone try using AutoScaling with NetScaler device? I have no chance to
use, but having some questions:

- When a single VM having the same template and service offering with an
existing Autoscale group is started, is it automatically joined into that
group?
- Can users create two or more AutoScale groups using the same template?
- Where can I find some documents about NetScaler operation?

N.g.U.y.e.N.A.n.H.t.U

RE: Autoscaling

Posted by Nguyen Anh Tu <ng...@gmail.com>.
Got it. Thanks Sowmya.

Sent from my GT-N7000

RE: Autoscaling

Posted by Sowmya Krishnan <so...@citrix.com>.
Answer inline...

Re: Autoscaling

RE: Autoscaling

Posted by Rajesh Battala <ra...@citrix.com>.
You mean the netscaler api's used to create the autoscale functionality?

Posted by Nguyen Anh Tu <ng...@gmail.com>.

RE: Autoscaling

Posted by Rajesh Battala <ra...@citrix.com>.
Hi Nguyen,