Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Manfred Geiler <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/03/28 21:32:33 UTC

continuum down?

Hi Wendy! Hi all!
What happened to continuum? Is it down?

Just tried to login as mrmaven. No success. Has the password changed?
(Can someone please send me the password)

What steps are necessary to bring it up again?
Is it as simple as running the start_continuum-1.1.sh script?

--Manfred

--
http://www.irian.at
Your JSF powerhouse - JSF Consulting,

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: continuum down?

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On 3/29/07, Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Apparently not my fault:
> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
> [INFO] Error during page generation
>
> Embedded error: Error rendering Maven report: Unable to find
> configuration file location.
> Unable to find location 'config/myfaces-checks.xml' as URL, File or Resource.

In the Orchestra site thread, Mario had a patch for this that uses the
full url to the Checkstyle config file in svn.

--
Wendy

Re: continuum down?

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
Apparently not my fault:

[INFO] [site:site]
[WARNING] Error loading report
org.apache.maven.changelog.ChangeLogReport - AbstractMethodError:
canGenerateReport()
[WARNING] Error loading report
org.apache.maven.changelog.DeveloperActivityReport -
AbstractMethodError: canGenerateReport()
[WARNING] Error loading report
org.apache.maven.changelog.FileActivityReport - AbstractMethodError:
canGenerateReport()
[WARNING] Error loading report org.apache.maven.plugin.jxr.JxrReport -
AbstractMethodError: canGenerateReport()
[WARNING] Error loading report
org.codehaus.mojo.surefire.SurefireReportMojo - AbstractMethodError:
canGenerateReport()
[WARNING] Unable to load parent project from repository: Could not
find the model file
'/local/continuum-1.0.3-SNAPSHOT/apps/continuum/working-directory/231/../pom.xml'.
[INFO] Skipped "About" report, file "index.html" already exists for
the English version.
[ERROR] VM #displayTree: error : too few arguments to macro. Wanted 2 got 0
[ERROR] VM #menuItem: error : too few arguments to macro. Wanted 1 got 0
[INFO] Generate "Taglibdoc documentation" report.
[INFO] Generate "Tag reference" report.
[INFO] Generate "Tag library validation" report.
[INFO] Generate "Checkstyle" report.

Re: continuum down?

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.

Re: continuum down?

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On 3/29/07, Manfred Geiler <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:

> "Doesn't work for ssh" What does that mean? mrmaven is a unix user.
> why can't I login with that user? I attempted both login as mrmaven
> and su to mrmaven. No success.
> My intention was to run the start_continuum-1.1.sh script as mrmaven.

I can't log in as mrmaven either-- it says the password is invalid,
but I don't remember anyone saying it was changed.

> I thought the myfaces zone is our private zone and we have our own
> continuum instance running there. So why can't we simply start it?

I have no idea -- I can't get to either Continuum instance with a web
browser, and I can't log in to see what's wrong.

If no one else can get into the box, we'll have to ask the
infrastructure team for help.

--
Wendy

Re: continuum down?