Posted to dev@tajo.apache.org by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@apache.org> on 2015/09/18 03:29:45 UTC

Please welcome our new committer, DaeMyung Kang

The Apache Tajo PMC has voted to extend DaeMyung Kang an offer to be a
Tajo committer, and he has graciously accepted!. DaeMyung Kang has been doing
lots of amazing work in function UDFs and python client. We
are all looking forward to making Tajo even better with his
contributions.

Congratulations DaeMyung!

Re: Please welcome our new committer, DaeMyung Kang

Posted by Min Zhou <co...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 1:23 PM, Eli Reisman <ap...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Congrats!
> On Sep 17, 2015 10:02 PM, "CharSyam" <ch...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Thanks. guys :)
> > I will do my best :)

> > > Great! Welcome DaeMyung! :-)

> > be
> has
> > > been

bytecode based virtual machine.

My profile:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/coderplay
My blog:
http://coderplay.javaeye.com

Re: Please welcome our new committer, DaeMyung Kang

Posted by Eli Reisman <ap...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by CharSyam <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. guys :)