Posted to dev@bval.apache.org by Matt Benson <mb...@apache.org> on 2018/04/18 22:26:35 UTC

BVal 2.0 TCK work

Hi all,
  As of a few minutes ago our bv2 branch passes the 2.0 branch of the TCK
with the PR from BVTCK-205 built in... with the exception of a single
test, org.hibernate.beanvalidation.tck.tests.bootstrap.BootstrapConfigurationTest.
What seems to be happening here is that our CDI extension is more eager
than the TCK wants it to be: if no one has injected the default
ValidatorFactory or its Validator, the test seems to rely on the
extension's not attempting to instantiate it. My CDI-fu is pretty weak if
anybody else wants to have a look at this.

Matt

Re: BVal 2.0 TCK work

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID>.
Thanks so much for your work, Matt!

I gonna update TomEE8 to the latest bval-2 snapshot!

LieGrue,
strub

Re: BVal 2.0 TCK work

Posted by Matt Benson <gu...@gmail.com>.