Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Aditya Sharma <ad...@apache.org> on 2020/12/08 06:54:58 UTC

Apache OFBiz Blog Updates - November 2020

Hi Everyone,

A brief summary of our project news for November month can be found in
our monthly blog update at the link below:
https://s.apache.org/7o0ka

Thanks to Deepak Dixit, Jacques Le Roux, Michael Brohl, Mridul Pathak,
Pranay Pandey, Sharan Foga, Suraj Khurana and, Swapnil M Mane for
their continued support.

We are also actively sharing our regular updates on social media
platforms. If you haven't followed us yet, here are the quick links:
LinkedIn: https://s.apache.org/a181s
Twitter: https://s.apache.org/12w5t
Facebook: https://s.apache.org/la83r

--