Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Ir...@aol.com on 2017/11/25 02:44:59 UTC

Open Office.3.3

Hi,  I have mistakenly reduced my "new blank text document" to such a
small version that I am unable to create/see/use the 8-1/2 x 11 document  that
should be on the blank page.  How can I enlarge the blank document  page to
its normal size?  Thanks, Irma wolf

Re: Open Office.3.3

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Fri, 24 Nov 2017 21:44:59 -0500
Irmasonny@aol.com wrote:

> Hi,  I have mistakenly reduced my "new blank text document" to such a
> small version that I am unable to create/see/use the 8-1/2 x 11 document  that
> should be on the blank page.  How can I enlarge the blank document  page to
> its normal size?  Thanks, Irma wolf

/View /Zoom or pull the slider at bottom right of OpenOffice window.

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>