Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by jeremy jardin <je...@newtec.caisse-epargne.fr> on 2006/06/21 16:15:39 UTC

RE : RE : RE : "invalid column type'

I first tried like that.. but it doesn't work

Posted by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com>.
Are you using the Eclipse plugin, or running Abator outside of Eclipse?

If in Eclipse, the targetProject must be an Eclipse Java project.

If outside of Eclipse, then the targetProject must be a directory that
already exists.  It would be good to use an absolute path, rather than a
relative path too.

Jeff Butler