Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Subhro Paul <su...@tcs.com> on 2017/06/29 15:57:22 UTC

Tomcat managed server

Hi All,

Can you tell me if we can create manged server in tomcat like we can do in Weblogic server? I have Googled that and found information which is about setting up different tomcat instances but not the managed server which we can do in Weblogic.

Thanks & Regards,
Subhro Paul
=====-----=====-----=====
and any attachments. Thank you