Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by linead <li...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/19 07:43:50 UTC

TAMAYA-79 : Updated ObservedConfigTest

Hi All,

Have been experimenting with Tamaya a bit and re-wrote the
ObservedConfigTest in the file-observer example to remove some of the hard
coded paths. Was especially interested in this example as there's quite a
dramatic difference in the implementation of folder observation in Mac OSX
compared to the other platforms.

Hopefully this can be merged in so they build and run without any specific
environment required.

Cheers,
Daniel

RE: TAMAYA-79 : Updated ObservedConfigTest

Posted by "Tresch, Anatole " <an...@credit-suisse.com>.
Thanks Daniel

I have integrated it in both the main events module as well as the example.

Best,
Anatole

Posted by linead <li...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com>.