Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Benoît Thiébault <th...@artenum.com> on 2011/09/08 10:21:58 UTC

Error with iPOJO Gogo Arch

Hi everyone,

I just installed iPOJO Gogo Arch bundle in Felix and I have a very
confusing error message:
"[WARNING] org.apache.felix.ipojo.arch.gogo.Arch : The specification
org.apache.felix.ipojo.arch.gogo.Arch is not implemented by
org.apache.felix.ipojo.arch.gogo.Arch it might be a superclass or the
class itself."

When I try to use the "arch" command, it doesn't work (gogo:
CommandNotFoundException: Command not found: arch).

The list of the bundles installed in Felix is the following:
START LEVEL 1
   ID|State      |Level|Name
    0|Active     |    0|System Bundle (3.2.2)
    1|Active     |    1|Apache Felix Bundle Repository (1.6.2)
    2|Active     |    1|Apache Felix Gogo Command (0.8.0)
    3|Active     |    1|Apache Felix Gogo Runtime (0.8.0)
    4|Active     |    1|Apache Felix Gogo Shell (0.8.0)
    5|Active     |    1|Apache Felix iPOJO (1.8.0)
    6|Active     |    1|Apache Felix iPOJO Gogo Command (1.0.1)

Did I forgot to install a particular bundle?

Kind regards,

Ben

Re: Error with iPOJO Gogo Arch

Posted by Benoît Thiébault <th...@artenum.com>.