Posted to dev@devicemap.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2012/10/05 16:52:44 UTC

How to submit new device data?

Hi,

Now that we have some code, we need some data...

OpenDDR folks, I assume you have a process for acquiring data from
your users, can we adapt it for DeviceMap?

Also, it would be cool if we could import the "fully original" part of
the OpenDDR resources that we didn't accept from DMAP-11, do you have
a way of extracting that from your resource file?

-Bertrand

Re: How to submit new device data?

Posted by Verachten Bruno <br...@atos.net>.
Hi,

I don't know if that is what you're looking for, but I made an extract with
'name="from" value="oddr"' there: https://gist.github.com/3840379

Kind regards,