Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Brice Lambi <bl...@iastate.edu> on 2005/12/01 07:56:21 UTC

Re: moved from axis 1_3 to axis2 and having a WSDL2Java issue

Hello,
    I am receiving the same error, without the double quotes.  I've
tried no quotes and single quotes (and double).

blambi@broken:/opt/axis2-0.9-bin$ java org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java
-uri
http://www.geosamples.org/applications/resources/sesarSearchContract.wsdl
Exception in thread "main"
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException: Invalid WSDL Location
        at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.<init>(CodeGenerationEngine.java:58)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Code.main(WSDL2Code.java:28)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java.main(WSDL2Java.java:22)
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
http:/www.geosamples.org/applications/resources/sesarSearchContract.wsdl
(No such file or directory)
        at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.getWOM(CodeGenerationEngine.java:110)
        at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.<init>(CodeGenerationEngine.java:52)
        ... 2 more