Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by sparktronics <sp...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/23 11:58:25 UTC

Re: cxf + oc4j

I'm getting the same error with BEA Weblogic 9.2 MP3 and CXF 2.2.9

Whenever I try to apply the filter so that the xml-apis are not included, I
keep getting the same error.

I apply the filter in the pom of the WAR project:

 <dependency>
            <groupId>xerces</groupId>
            <artifactId>xercesImpl</artifactId>
            <version>2.9.1</version>
            <exclusions>
                <exclusion>
                    <artifactId>xml-apis</artifactId>
                    <groupId>xml-apis</groupId>
                </exclusion>
            </exclusions>
    </dependency>

And I get the error:

java.lang.ClassCastException:
org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl

Any idea what could be going wrong?