Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/20 12:29:14 UTC

[DISCUSS] Nominate George Kirkham as Quality Engineer

Hi,

I would like to nominate George Kirkham as Quality Engineer.
George has proven that he has talent and keeps an eye on how the user is
looking at OpenMeetings.

>From my perspective this role is a good thing for our project as developers
tend to see more technical details. In that sense it is good to have
somebody in the team that keeps looking at the project from a user and
quality point of view.

Please share your thoughts on this.

Sebastian
--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock

Re: [DISCUSS] Nominate George Kirkham as Quality Engineer

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
sorry for the late response

+1

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: [DISCUSS] Nominate George Kirkham as Quality Engineer

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.