Posted to dev@weex.apache.org by Hanks Zhang <zh...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/02 09:43:29 UTC

Re: Regarding plans to take weex global

I'll summarize a "todo list" about the documents and post it to the public.
After that, we can finish the actions one by one.

Besides the documents, I'll also encourage our developers to write a series
of articles about Weex for different levels and different kinds of
developers, mostly on the features and design principles of Weex. For
community developers, you can share your experience of using weex in
production.

First of all, I think we can review the English documents and fix the
grammar mistakes right now.

Feel free to participate in!

Best Regards,
Hanks

Posted by Varun Sobti <va...@paytm.com.INVALID>.
Hi Hanks,

That sounds great!

Do share the “todo list” and we can take it up from there.

Let’s go big.. #weexforall 😊

Thanks,
Varun