Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Nikolai Tikhonov <nt...@gridgain.com> on 2017/08/01 12:33:09 UTC

Re: Amazon AMI not available in a specific region

Hi,

I've copied AMI to Oregon. ami-f07f9b88 is image id.

Re: Amazon AMI not available in a specific region

Posted by Nikolai Tikhonov <nt...@apache.org>.
Hello,

Yes, Apache Ignite doesn't provide straight forward way for it, but you can
start Ignite nodes via yarn manually. For it you need to connect to master
node and perform steps from this instruction:
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/yarn-deployment

Posted by raksja <sh...@gmail.com>.