Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Pratapi Hemant Patel <he...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/26 09:09:51 UTC

Less no of samples in AggregateReportGui.csv and SynthesisReportGui.csv

Hi All,

I have a simple test plan in which thread count is 5 and lopp count is 1000.

My testplan looks like this

ThreadGroup
++uploadRecording
++deleteRecording
Simple Data Writer
jp@gc Graph Generator

Simple data writer writes reports to a file which has 5000 entries of
uploadRecording, deleteRecording each.

But AggregateReportGui.csv and SynthesisReportGui.csv have less no of
samples

uploadRecording- 4986
deleteRecording-  4985.

Any specific reason why some samples have been excluded from the reports.

With Best Regards
Hemant
9810752184 / 9013982184
<https://in.linkedin.com/pub/pratapi-hemant-patel/39/3b9/5a5>

Re: Less no of samples in AggregateReportGui.csv and SynthesisReportGui.csv

Posted by Pratapi Hemant Patel <he...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, wrong window. This belongs to jmeter-plugins mailer.

With Best Regards
Hemant
9810752184 / 9013982184
<https://in.linkedin.com/pub/pratapi-hemant-patel/39/3b9/5a5>