Posted to dev@freemarker.apache.org by Daniel Dekany <dd...@freemail.hu> on 2015/12/05 13:57:00 UTC

Re: Improve search on freemarker.org

BTW, the Google Custom Search still behaves rather strangely. Like if
I repeat the original experiment, searching for "Using FreeMarker with
servlets" with quotation marks, now it only gives one hit,
http://freemarker.incubator.apache.org/docs/xgui_declarative.html,
which doesn't even contain that expression. I don't know what's wrong
with it... maybe the domain change has driven it crazy? (I have asked
Infra to make freemarker.org canonical about 2 weeks ago, but there's
no reaction so far.)

 Daniel Dekany

---

Re: Improve search on freemarker.org

Posted by Daniel Dekany <dd...@freemail.hu>.
Thanks, it seems to work now!

We have this issue that the left-side menu is indexed. I'm not sure if
that can be solved though. I hope Google at least gives it a very low
weight.

 Daniel Dekany

---

Re: Improve search on freemarker.org