Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by John Grove <jg...@moneysuite.com> on 2001/07/25 21:11:18 UTC

data cross pollination, sync issue?

All,
	Sorry for the cross post.  our environment is Apache 1.3.14/ Tomcat 3.2,
using servlets and JSP pages hitting an Oracle db, on Solaris 2.7.  here is
the problem in a nutshell, and yes I have been through the news groups and
tried all the fixes I have seen, browsers one will get browser two's data
and vice versa.  The more load the more frequent the problem.  The code
jockeys have no idea and are blaming the environment.  HELP!

Thank you all in advance for your time,
John