Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Steve Huston <sh...@comcast.net> on 2016/10/09 21:26:47 UTC

Camel route with AMQP consumer runs ok in Eclipse, hangs in karaf

I posted this in stackoverflow, hoping for some expertise here. I would really appreciate some hel from the experts.

Camel route with AMQP consumer runs ok in Eclipse, hangs in karaf
http://stackoverflow.com/q/39939964/240342?sem=2

Thanks!
-Steve

RE: Camel route with AMQP consumer runs ok in Eclipse, hangs in karaf

Posted by Steve Huston <sh...@riverace.com>.
Thank you SO much! That fixed it.

Posted by souciance <so...@gmail.com>.
Hi Steve