Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by "Ruegger, Chris" <cr...@noblestar.com> on 2000/10/06 15:05:03 UTC

Apache Soap with Visual Basic 6 client

Has anyone been able to call any of the demo Apps that come with Apache
SOAP from Visual Basic? If so, could we get a copy of your SDL file
and the VB code that makes the call?

We are trying to call the StockQuote service from a VB app, but running
into some problems: It looks like VB and Java client form the HTTP
request differently. For example, Java clients create a
<SOAP-ENV::Envelope> tag whereas VB clients create a <SOAP::Envelope> tag.
Should we be using a different namespace?
Any insights appreciated.
-Chris