Posted to muse-dev@ws.apache.org by Joseph Kueser <jk...@gestalt-llc.com> on 2005/05/04 16:30:23 UTC

Start/Stop Operation Example?

We're trying to write some fully WSDM-compliant web services, for demo
purposes at this point.  We're basing our demo web services largely on
what the Muse guys have put out.  But, alas, the weather station demo
doesn't have start and stop operations.

After some thought, we realized that we do not really know what start
and stop really mean :-)

Does anyone have a good definition of what stop and start mean in terms
of WSDM web services.  And even more importantly, does anyone have an
example of a start and stop implementation?

(Our guess right now is that start and stop pretty much mean whatever
the person implementing the web service want them to mean.)

Thanks for your help.

Joe Kueser
Gestalt, LLC