Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by Tony Chen <To...@LABONE.com> on 2002/06/11 23:25:33 UTC

in memory evaluation

I tried to evaluate an XPath in memory instead of loading with
LocalFileInputSource.  However, the
XalanSourceTreeParserLiaison.parseXMLStream always gave exception.
I am running on Window NT service pack 6.0, VC++6.0 and Xalan 2.0

Basically what I am doing is

const char* const  theInputDocument = "<?xml version='1.0'?><doc>Hello
world!</doc>";
istrstream	theXMLStream(theInputDocument, strlen(theInputDocument));
istream	source(theXMLStream.rdbuf());

XSLTInputSource	theInputSource(&source);

XalanDocument* const	theDocument =
theLiaison.parseXMLStream(theInputSource);

Could you tell me what I did wrong?  Thanks in advance

Tony Chen
LabOne - IS DataNet Group
913-895-2313

This transmission (and any information attached to it) may be confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the transmission to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this transmission in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify LabOne at (800)388-4675.