Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by sic <si...@naver.com> on 2010/07/15 06:57:00 UTC

Browsing Blob Messages from JMX

When browsing Blob Messages from JConsole, I got any messages, occuring the
following Exception from the broker.

org.apache.activemq.broker.jmx.DestinationView:164 - exception browsing
destination
javax.management.openmbean.OpenDataException: Cannot create a CompositeData
for type: org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQBlobMessage
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.jmx.OpenTypeSupport.convert(OpenTypeSupport.java:395)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.jmx.DestinationView.browse(DestinationView.java:151)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.jmx.DestinationView.browse(DestinationView.java:132)
        at
        at
        at
com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.StandardMetaDataImpl.invoke(StandardMetaDataImpl.java:414)
        at
com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MetaDataImpl.invoke(MetaDataImpl.java:220)
        at
com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:815)
        at
com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.invoke(JmxMBeanServer.java:784)
        at
javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.doOperation(RMIConnectionImpl.java:1410)
        at
javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.access$100(RMIConnectionImpl.java:81)
        at
javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl$PrivilegedOperation.run(RMIConnectionImpl.java:1247)
        at
javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.doPrivilegedOperation(RMIConnectionImpl.java:1343)
        at
javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.invoke(RMIConnectionImpl.java:784)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor23.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at
        at
sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:294)
        at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:149)
        at
sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:466)
        at
sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:707)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

But my test version is not newer, the only 5.2.0.

I guess the current version is the same as the current releases don't
include this issue.

Needed to demonstrate with some kind of test case, I'll try to do it.

I think blob messages are able to be browsed as the other type of messages
can do.

regards,

sic