Posted to fop-commits@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2010/07/02 04:09:08 UTC

[Xmlgraphics-fop Wiki] Update of "tuanzhang" by tuanzhang

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Xmlgraphics-fop Wiki" for change notification.

The "tuanzhang" page has been changed by tuanzhang.
http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics-fop/tuanzhang

New page:
Life is like a tree forest, waiting for the first time we do not repeat the choices and picked the fruits of their own, without the opportunity to look back.

Everyone knows that, if successful, will undoubtedly want to be a wise choice. By comparison, as far as possible to choose a good path, pick the largest fruits.

However, not all of the choices are easy.

Philosopher Socrates was to his students in the apple grove pick a best Apple can not turn back. Some people in the choices on the way, first to see a good apple, in order to be able to get more back, never to start, until you reach the end of the woods, they find that the previous Apple better; others, the beginning off the best fruit from that, they found other than his delicious apples, but life is not repent drugs. Life is so not your choices again.

I can not say there is no real-time decision for picking the fruit clever, but I believe their choices. If the choices are very solemn. Because I believe I have tried. Perhaps, this decision is not the best, then face it rationally, strive to change it now! When not change the choices, we do not do this and grief, the courage to accept it, life will not allow regret it! Whether the road ahead is rough, is flat, regardless of whether there will be more storms coming, go ahead it!

We only have one, let us believe that their choices toward the future, sailing! http://www.puma-shoes-shop.com; Wholesale puma shoes