Posted to users@camel.apache.org by xiangqiuzhao <xi...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/16 08:29:35 UTC

cxf uri can't use wsdlURL=classpath:file.wsdl?

my cxf from endpoint uri like
"cxf://http://localhost:8000/SCCS?dataFormat=PAYLOAD&wsdlURL=classpath:IWSService.wsdl",
but start camel error as:

The  service name of "the URI" is empty, cxf will try to load the first one
in wsdl for you.

i put the IWSService.wsdl in the classpath.

Re: cxf uri can't use wsdlURL=classpath:file.wsdl?

Posted by xiangqiuzhao <xi...@gmail.com>.
how the camel find the wsdl file in classpath? use classLoader.getResource??

Re: cxf uri can't use wsdlURL=classpath:file.wsdl?

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Yes, CXF will try to load the WSDL from the classpath.

On 8/20/11 5:45 PM, xiangqiuzhao wrote:
> what's the mean that uri set by "wsdlURL=classpath:IWSService.wsdl" ?
>
> it's can find IWSService.wsdl file in the whole classpath?

Willem
----------------------------------
FuseSource
Web: http://www.fusesource.com
          http://jnn.javaeye.com (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: willemjiang

Re: cxf uri can't use wsdlURL=classpath:file.wsdl?

Posted by xiangqiuzhao <xi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by xiangqiuzhao <xi...@gmail.com>.
the uri
"cxf://http://localhost:8000/SCCS?dataFormat=PAYLOAD&wsdlURL=classpath:IWSService.wsdl"
is set to from in camel. but it's ok while use
"cxf://http://localhost:8000/SCCS?dataFormat=PAYLOAD&wsdlURL=d:/IWSService.wsdl",
i want to put the wsdl file to classpath so i don't need to write d: fixed.

Re: cxf uri can't use wsdlURL=classpath:file.wsdl?

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
You doesn't specify the serviceName and portName in the URI, CXF will
look up the first one in the wsdl definition for you.
I suggest you take a look at the camel-cxf wiki page[1] before you
write some test.

[1]http://camel.apache.org/cxf.html